Land use developement, town planig, environment


Many types of projects may require a buiding permit or a certificate of authorization.

  • the construction of a new building
  • the transformation, renovation or expansion of an existing building
  • the addition of accessory structure of more than 5m2  (such as shed, garages..)
  • moving or tearing down a building
  • change of use of a buiding
  • installation, relocation, alteration, or modification of a sign
  • soil excavation  backfill operations, and parking
  • works on shorelines and coastlines of waterways
  • building a fence, hedge, wall...etc.
  • septic tank repair, installation
We advise you to contact the Town Planning, Environment, and Development Department before beginning any work project in order to get information about permits, certificates and bylaws.






Information :

(418) 368-2104, poste 8530

Réalisation : Azentic | Management system : Apdev