|What are the hours of operation of the engineered landfill site?
· Please see the schedule under “Public Works” in “ My town”.
What is the waste collection and recycling collection schedule?
· Please see the schedule on the “Home” page.
Should the water be boiled before consumption?
· You may consult the potable water advisory link on the “Home” page
During snow removal operation, my property was damaged by the municipal equipment. What should I do if I want my property repaired?
· Should your property be damaged by the municipal equipment during snow removal operation, please contact “Public Works Department” at the municipal garage in Gaspé by calling (418) 368-2104, ext.8590.
During snow remonal operation, my property was damaged by the snow removal contractor equipment. What can I do if I want my property repaired or to make a claim?
· Should your property be damaged, you must address your claim directly to the contractor.
What is the cost of a composter and where can I get one?
· The price for a composter is $48 including taxes and you can get one at the City Hall.
What is the cost of a blue recycling bin and where can I get one?
· The Town of Gaspé sells the blue bin at the cost of $95 plus taxes. You may place an order by calling the Municipal Works Department (418) 368-2104, ext. 8507. The bin will be delivered to the purchaser’s address and the bill will be mailed to the same address.
What is the cost of a waste collection bin (on wheels) and where can I get one?
· The Town of Gaspé sells the bin at the cost of $100 plus taxes. Residents can also buy one in some of the local stores. Please take note that the bin must be grey, green or black, have a locking grip and have a capacity between 240 liters (minimum) and 360 liters (maximum).
How to pay a bill issued by the Municipality ?
· As for the payment of municipal taxes, citizens can pay a bill through their financial institution, by cheque or money order made out to Ville de Gaspé. It can also be paid by Internet. Please note that each bill is payable in a single payment and within 30 days from the date of the invoice.